rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Butterfly exhibit

There is this cute new place in Scottsdale its a butterfly exhibit. I love butterflies and loved seeing all of the different types. Tyler had fun too, even though he did touch a couple butterflies with his hands but what do they expect.. cant tell a 1yr old that he is not supposed to grab and squish a butterfly...







 Butterflies were landing all over our backs it was pretty neat.


















 I thought this was kind of cute and funny.
He was only supposed to put 2 fingers in the water as instructed.. lol but he was splashing the water tryin to grab the stingrays..







 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. This place looks awesome! I would love to take the kids there. Maybe when we visit this summer? Is it far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would definitely go again. I loved it!! It was 20 minutes from our house. Im sure your kids will love that place.

      Delete