rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Friday, November 14, 2014

Cho Cho

Tyler loves cars and choo choos so a few months back we got him a train table and this has been such a good investment he plays with it everyday. He does make a mess and brings every little toy and puts them on the table but he actually uses it which makes me happy. Didn't realize how fast we could accumulate toys so I went through them and kept the ones that he plays with the most out in his play room. I've been trying to teach him some colors and it melts my heart when he says "blue choo choo"

                                                                    

    I love his lips!!
 Johnny does the same thing with his lips when he is concentrating on something.....

 
He likes to line up all the train on the track.




2 comments:

  1. So cute! I agree--I think his lips look super cute. I love some of the train pictures you took (especially the one where the front of the train is in focus and the rest is out of focus). I swear your photography gets better every time you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how grown up he looks compared to when we saw him this summer!

    ReplyDelete