rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Birthday parties





We have been going to a lot of birthdays lately I was able to take a few at Tyler's good friend Liberty. She turned 4. Can I just say that birthdays at Peter Piper and Chuck e Cheese are not my favorite and I think Tyler gets overstimulated there too. The bigger kids are always bumping into the little ones.. I was actually surprised about Peter Piper's pizza it wasn't bad. I definitely think Tyler is too young to enjoy. He likes the tokens and likes putting them in and then runs away... This year we have been to 2 at Peter Piper and 1 at chuck e Cheese.

 


We went out to dinner with her the day of her birthday then went to Dq for dessert.


 
Tyler just loves music and dancing its super cute.!!
 



3 comments:

  1. He looks so grown up and is so cute! Can't wait to see y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. Chuck E cheese is the worst. My kids love it, but the pizza is kinda gross and the whole place smells like feet. We still take our kids though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it is about these places tyler hates. Maybe next year he'll be more into it

    ReplyDelete