rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Monday, September 9, 2013

Paleo

Now days it seems that everyone is talking about the Paleo diet and all of these different recipes so I decided to give it a try.. I made Paleo pancakes..
1 banana 
2 eggs 
2 tbs of almond butter
1 tsp of cinnamon 
1 tsp vanilla (if making a bigger batch) 
This only made 4 pancakes.. I didnt want to make too many because I'm  pretty sure Johnny won't like it! Lol it was pretty easy to make I just combined all the ingredients in my mixer and it was ready. I like bananas so I liked the taste.. We'll see if Johnny approves once he gets home from work.  =)



 

2 comments:

  1. Jared and I are doing the whole no carb diet right now. You are right, there are a lot of recipes. I will have to try these...they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny didnt really like them but ate both pieces :). Low carb is definitely the way to go to speed up weight loss!! Plus this was super easy to make which is always a plus!!

    ReplyDelete