rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Watch me grow

So since Tyler was born we having been working on his baby book and another cute little book his favorite "auntie" Tara gave him. Every month we take pictures and write something about that month that he does that makes us smile. Its turning out so cute. Here are some of the pictures so far!!! By the way it is getting harder and harder to take these pictures because as soon as he sees the paper he goes for it and it goes straight in his mouth!! I have to do it super fast.






1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I love that you started a blog! I can't wait to see all the cute thing you post and all the cute pictures of Tyler. I also need to get you the pictures I took of Tyler In August...I haven't forgotten, I've just been crazy busy!

    ReplyDelete