rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Get serious

I decided that's its time to get serious and start working out again ... I've been only procrastinating for 9.5 months now.. At first when Tyler was born it was hard trying to find the time and most important the energy to workout.! We got an eliptical machine for $50 on a yard sale and I also have tons of videos that I can do at home so no more excuses it's time to lose those last few lbs!! It's even specially hard to watch how much I eat since I'm still breastfeeding I eat like the world is coming to an end! It's awful how hungry I am. So I figured I will kind of watch what I eat but for me working out really does the trick plus I need to motivate Johnny too... We'll see how long this motivation will stay :) hopefully for a while we need it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment