rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pinterest

Tyler's birthday is coming up in January I can't believe he is turning one!!!!! Originally the plan was to start trying to have our second baby when he turned one but now it's too close and I think we are going to wait a little while... Besides there's to many pregos right now :)) Jennifer, my sister Jackie and Johnny's cousin Jessica. There's soo many cute things on Pinterest for monsters inc and I've made several things already for Tyler's birthday. I can't wait for the big day. While browsing I came across these puzzles and I made some for Benny and for Tyler's friend Ava.. Tyler puts everything in his mouth so I'll wait a little to give him a set .. They turned out super cute and it was easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment