rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Friday, January 20, 2017

Gender reveal

Gosh I have been such a slacker lately or maybe the past year and not posting anything. We have  been busy with work, chasing a 3 year old and the business..
We had a gender reveal, a very small get together with family members. The cake was amazing, so delicious and so so pretty. Julie did a really good job. Im sure I will be using her for our next parties, maybe even Tylers birthday coming up... Here's a link for her  Cake and facebook site..
It was fun spending some time with some of our family members and sharing this special moment. My mom and dad, my sister, brother in law and their kids, Jenn, Jake and Bruce came to celebrate with us!!

We are having another boy and johnny can't wait for them to share a room and have bunk beds, haha that wont be a while from now...









I had a few of the kids choose pink or blue.. 






 Benny was so close to the cake and really wanted it to be BLUE!!!

 Tylers excitement and face was the best part!!! I think either way he would've been excited because everyone was screaming and anxious to see what color was inside. It made it much more exciting since johnny and I also had no idea what we are expecting.



And.. we are expecting another baby BOY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment