rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Tyler is 4

Wow I can't even believe my little man is 4 years old, its so crazy to me.. Well he loves legos or I should say loves lego people.. So he had a LEGO birthday and it was super cute. I borrowed a few things from Valerie which were great and together we made a few of the other decorations.
I got lego molds and made lego lollipops, lego crayons, lego people crayon for the goodie bags. Super cute and fun to make!! The lego cake looked and tasted amazing, Julie really makes the best cakes!!! Everyone loved the cake and I was so surprised to ate the whole thing. I did almost have a heart attack after getting the cake from her because she didn't have a box big enough for the cake and I was driving alone with Tyler.. So I got flipped off, honked at ...oh well the cake made it home in one piece and thats what counts!!!

Ps. I really need a flash for my camera the pictures I take inside aren't always the best!
I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted but it gets so busy for me I'm doing a million things and i try my best but... Next party I'm handing out disposable cameras lol













 BRUCE

 AVA

GUNNER

BREANNA

BENNY

CARTER, ELIJAH, LEON

GAVIN

ROCO HAHA

CABE

 THE AMAZING CAKE!!! IT WAS SO BIG







EVEN THOUGH I BARELY GOT ANY PICTURES OF THE GUESTS BESIDES THE KIDS, WE HAD A GREAT TURN OUT, TYLER WAS SO HAPPY GOT SO MANY PRESENTS AND JUST LOVED EVERYTHING AND LOVED HAVING EVERYONE OVER!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment