rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Eve and Christmas

I was so glad that I got cancelled from work Christmas eve and was able to spend the whole day with family... Christmas eve we spent with my family. Christmas day we spent with Johnny's family and it worked out really well. I'm thankful that we were able to spend this time of the year with our families.


My mom wanted a picture with all of the grandkids...





 
I love this table she has at her house and Tyler got one for Christmas, we'll see if he uses it at home..



In Payson, that Santa can be a little much sometimes but Tyler and Lyla seemed to like dancing with him.
I didn't take many pictures in Payson, but here are a few..



How adorable!!
I love that they play together so well 




 
 
I wish we had taken some family pictures with everyone that was in Payson but it was cold I don't think anyone wanted to go outside...



No comments:

Post a Comment