rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving

It's I just love spending thanksgiving in Payson.  It's such a nice change. Good food, and awesome people that I love spending time with. It's pretty relaxing ( well until we tried to do some family pictures). Poor Valerie she tried but Tyler wasn't going to cooperate, I think we got a few good ones..
I love that the kids play so good together it makes me happy.  Bruce is just adorable and I wanted to hold him all day ;). 




My little indian..


 
 Super cute playing together..



This handsome little man!!
 They always look so adorable..

 
We had to hurry and snap a few with Tyler in the picture, since he was non stop.. We were missing Bruce though..



Always on the run.. Who knows for what.. Full of energy
 

 
 


It was a good day....




No comments:

Post a Comment