rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas time

We decorated the tree and placed all of the ornaments that break just on the top of the tree and Tyler still has managed to break maybe 8 ornaments... Including a cute Mickey Mouse one I got him :( maybe next year it will be better. He did help me decorate it a little with his dinnassaur sand some of his farm animals. 




Few days ago I took Tyler to bass pro to meet Santa and as I expected he wasn't a fan. It didn't help that some kids right before him were crying so he got all scared. .. 




He loved the aquarium 




Maybe next year we will be able to enjoy this experience a little more and Tyler won't be so scared of Santa. !! 


Santa at Walmart.. At least he didn't cry  :)





1 comment:

  1. Oh man! My friend and I took the kids to the Bass Pro shop last night and the line was SO LONG. They told us it would be an hour and a half. We waited about an hour and had barely moved! We were bummed but the kids enjoyed the fish and all the other Christmas things they had.

    ReplyDelete